In most cases, semi-finished products require further machining before they can be passed on for further processing. This is where the 1st® cut service from faigle comes in.
We can offer the following range of services:
- Sawing of rods, plates and hollow tubes
- Planning of plate-shaped blanks
- Grooving/chamfering of planed plate-shaped blanks
- Chamfering of bevels, grooves and shoulders
- Centreless grinding of round rods and tubes
The advantages for our customers are plain to see:
- Machining takes place on state-of-the-art machines which are specially equipped to deal with the specialised requirements of working with plastics.
- The 1st® cut service from faigle is an ideal way to bridge bottlenecks in production.
- Reduced wastage - after all, nobody knows the specifications of the plastics better than faigle!
- The reduction in the volume of chips and swarf from the machining process saves money.
- More cost-effective production of components.
Sawing of plates, rods and hollow tubes
- Unit lengths of up to 4,000 mm
- Diameters of up to 460 mm
- Clean, accurate cutting quality
- Tolerance ranges of +/- 0.2 mm
- Anything from single cuts to series production
Grooving/chamfering of plate-shaped blanks
- Production of long components
- Individual profiling
- Efficient pre-production for series production
Planing of plate-shaped blanks
- Guaranteed clean and tidy surfaces
- Exceptional dimensional accuracy
- Thicknesses of up to 200 mm and widths of up to 1,200 mm
- Increased accuracy of angles
- Reduced volume of swarf and chips in the further processing stage
- Removal of the extrusion skin in order to reduce stresses
Centreless grinding of round rods
- Defined surface quality
- Highest degree of dimensional accuracy
- Suitable for use with automated systems
- For diameters ranging from 3 to 80 mm
- Tolerances from h9 to h11 (depending on the material and thickness)