Our hallmark is top consulting quality - fast, precise and technically competent.
Quality of service has top priority in our company. First and foremost comes intensive and competent consulting. Our aim is to find the best solution in collaboration with our customers and to implement the solution systematically and cost-effectively. This is something faigle customers can rely on. We want to ensure that this stays the same in future. Your faigle Consulting Team looks forward to your challenges.
- Each part made of PAS® + IGOPAS® materials.
- Flexibility is the basis of our work method.
- Implement complex projects on time.
- Components in small, medium and large batches.
- Optimised and stable processes for complex products.
Finished parts and semi-finished products - convincing diversity of products and services.
faigle offers machined plastic solutions and customised implementation carried out by qualified specialists in engineering plastics. Of course we manufacture to specified drawings and constructions to meet customer requests. Our flexible and lean organisation allows fast response times from proposal to the delivery of your products. We assure you of reliable and short delivery times.
Production processes at the latest state of the art and organisation work flows which are certified to ISO 9001 guarantee you top quality plastic parts.
faigle also supports you with logistic processing, e.g. with warehousing parts as agreed with you and monitoring minimum stock levels to be able to deliver at any time.
Competence and consulting
Research and development have a high priority at faigle. Experienced technicians and engineers work daily using comprehensive know-how on new, innovative plastics solutions, always keeping an eye on the objectives of our partners. Customers benefit from the experience of our specialists and can therefore concentrate on their core skills.
Differentiation is part of our success. A comprehensive service makes its contribution.
That is why we offer the following:
Application consulting for materials and processing.
We assume the complete development, design and production of plastic parts on the customer's behalf.
Production of finished parts in small, medium and large batches.
- Customer-specific training courses.
- Turning - from standard turning work through to high-precision custom products.
- Milling - from standard milled part through to complex milling geometries.
- Water jet cutting - for soft plastics, unequal parts or to optimise panel utilisation.
- Laser cutting - PMMA polished edges, inside contours free from swarf or practically radius-free.
- Panel processing - cut-to-size lines, portal milling, die cutting.